Approximately 40 minutes of e-learning covering all the necessary topics related to corruption, its causes, risks and prevention.
The target audience of the training is both new state officials and new employees of state and local government institutions who do not have the status of a state official.
As a result of the training, the participant will be able to:
- define and understand the definition of corruption;
- to define the causes and consequences of co-corruption;
- to distinguish between corruption and conflict of interest situations;
- to determine measures for combating corruption and preventing conflicts of interest.
What is included
The training covers the following topics:
- Corruption and its forms.
- Bribery and restrictions on officials.
- Causes of corruption.
- Consequences of corruption.
- Fight against corruption.
- Liability and penalties.
E-learning includes various examples of life situations that can occur to any official. E-learning also includes a knowledge test that can be applied as needed.