Īsi par apmācībām
Approximately 40 minutes of e-learning covering all the necessary topics related to the whistle blowing process. Training is a great addition to an organization's internal whistle blowing system, allowing employees to learn about the topic in an interactive and easy-to-understand way and to understand the potential actions associated with it.
The target audience of the training is any organization that meets the criteria set out in the Latvian Whistle blowing law, i.e. employs at least 50 employees.
As a result of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand the concept of raising a whistle blowing event;
- identify situations where an alert needs to be raised;
- to know the mechanisms of whistle blowing;
- compile and submit whistle blowing report;
- be familiar with the measures for the protection of the whistle blower and his relatives laid down by law.
What is included
The training covers the following topics:
- The main concepts of whistle blowing.
- Cases when it is necessary to raise an alarm.
- How to fill in the whistle blowing report correctly?
- Whistle blowing escalation mechanisms.
- Protection of the whistleblower and his relatives.
E-learning includes various examples of life situations that may arise in the course of a professional activity. E-learning also includes a knowledge test that can be applied as needed.